lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Guatemala, the best weather in all the entire world

The weather is something very important in the world and there are many types of weather but the one that I am going to talk about is the one that occurs here in Guatemala, in Guatemala the weather is incredible, it’s never too cold nor too hot, the temperature is about 20 degrees Celsius and there are many days with incredible sun. Guatemala is called the country of the eternal spring because the weather is perfect here, when you look up at the sky you can see the blue color of the sky very well and the sun is always shining without a cloud blocking the sunlight, although it’s a great weather there are some days with mostly all day raining and the rain can be seen from two sides, the one that the people mostly in the city see, that is boring to rain all day, and the one from the people in the rural areas where they needed water in order to save their crops. Living in Guatemala is so great because the weather can help you have a good day, if the weather is good you feel better than when it’s raining, practically all the days that are with so much sun are the days when you want to go outside and play in the park or just do something in the open space, this is very possible in Guatemala because of the position of this country in the world, here it never snows nor its too hot so living here makes it perfect for the people who don’t like extreme weather, the type of weather that I like the most is when the sun comes up, and the best station of the year for me is summer because it makes me feel great just looking outside the window and seeing that beautiful view with no clouds and a great blue sky makes you want just go outside and just lay down on the grass and just appreciate the greatness of the sky and the beauty of it, but for me when it rains it is just such a sad day for me it just doesn’t encourage you to go out and make many things outside you could do when the sky is clear. I also like when it snows but here in Guatemala it doesn’t snow so I can’t see here snows and do many things you see that people do when it’s snowing you see the fun they have throwing snowballs at each other and running in the snow or making snowman, it just looks like a lot of fun to me and it’s something I always wanted to do but because of Guatemala’s weather condition I won’t be able to see it happen here, I would just see it if I go on a trip to some place where there actually snows. For me the weather is a very important thing in life because for me is what it gives meaning to the day, for example when I am going to school and I see the sky completely blue it makes me think about what the world is all about and gives me forces to keep going with my day, I just sit and keep staring at the sky thinking about the greatness of it while I am waiting for the bus, I would be happy if all the days where like that but I also know that is bad for the people in the rural areas because they need the water in their farms in order to harvest their crops and have something to eat because of that id what the people live for when they have no money to buy food so I think it’s good, even if I don’t like it, to rain some days and have sun the other days, and that is the reason why I think that Guatemala has the best weather in all the countries in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario